- Every person is created in the image of God, has value, and deserves respect.
- This ministry is designed to raise the dignity and self-respect of those we minister to through our service and unconditional love.
- No person or location is beyond the reach of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Relationships are the key to this ministry.
- God’s grace is sufficient.
- We are redeemed sinners extending God’s grace to sinners.
- Transformation happens through relationships rooted in Christ.
Jani Lewis, Executive Director
Emily Owens, Development Director
Carrie Miller, Client Coordinator
Board of Directors
Anna Cox- Team Leader, Natalie’s Sisters Club Ministry
Shaun Denney- Nicholasville Campus Pastor, Southland Christian Church
Daniel Dundon – Owner, Dundon Tax Inc.
Ron Hargett- Partner, Hargett Corporation
Donna Mallany- Team Leader, Natalie’s Sisters Drop-In Center
Sheila Myers- Executive Support, First Southern National Bank
Diane Perez- Board President, Co-Owner, Saul Good Restaurant
Jennifer True Reed– Legal Instructor, Kentucky Department of Criminal Justice Training